Sports Physiotherapy is a branch of physiotherapy that specializes in treatment, prevention, analysis, rehabilitation, and performance enhancement of sports people by resolving various injuries and conditions related to sports. These sports injuries are different from normal injuries as due to the intense performance demand from an athlete’s body, which further causes their muscles to extend to highest of capabilities and increases the stress on the body. The sports physiotherapy requires a highly active participation from the specially trained physiotherapist who could provide instant relief in the condition of a sports injury.
Types of Sports Injuries:
- Muscle strain
- Achilles Tendon Injury
- ACL injury
- Dislocated shoulder
- Golfer’s elbow
- Hamstring Injuries
- Overuse injury
- Repeated Motion Injury
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Running and Workout Injury
How our Physiotherapists deal with Sports Related Injury?
Sports physiotherapy is a branch that undoubtedly requires some of the most skilled physiotherapists who specializes in treating each sports-related injury with utter perfection. Here at Physiosolution we bring some of the most recognized and skilled professional sports physiotherapists who employ personal attention to you and provide expert advice in attaining the highest possible flexibility and performance in your field of sports. The physiotherapists at Physiosolution are trained to efficiently analyze the neuro-musculoskeletal and cardiovascular-pulmonary systems in order to detect the actual position of injury and provide the most effective solution. Our sports physiotherapists along with guiding you through your trainings and exercises teach you some specially designed exercises to enhance your sports capabilities. The physiotherapy employs various rehabilitation treatments so as to restore optimal function of the affected muscles as soon as possible.
Aims of Our Sports Physiotherapy:
The sports physiotherapy treatment we offer is dedicated to-
- Fast recovery
- Restoration to optimal functioning
- Relieving the pain
- Proper neuro-musculoskeletal and cardiovascular-pulmonary system analysis
- Extending the sports capabilities of an individual
- Performance enhancement
- Release tension between tissues
- Resolve neurological conditions
- Employ perfect workout schedules
What the treatment includes:
- Related Exercises-
- Performance enhancing exercises: These include some specially-designed exercises like stretching, strengthening, etc. that are taught by our physiotherapist in order to extend your capabilities to the greatest of heights with minimum stress on the muscles and bones.
- Rehabilitation exercises: These include exercises that restore back the injured or affected muscles to their optimal functioning. These exercises are performed in assistance of our expert physiotherapists.
- Message Therapy- This includes the deep tissue massage and stress relaxation message. The deep tissue massage is done in order to release the tightness between the tissues and relieve the pain by gaining in the increased blood circulation through the affected area.
- Hydro Therapy- This treatment utilizes water to relieve the pain and is also used as support while performing some specific exercises.
- Ultra Sound Treatment- This treatment uses a device which injects sound impulses deep the affected tissues in order to increase the blood circulation and release tension between muscles.
Why choose us?
With professional physiotherapists who provide individual attention to each patient, we here at Physiosolution provide almost all type of physiotherapy treatments related to sports. We here teach some specially designed exercises that are performed in assistance of our physiotherapists, which work efficiently to enhance your performance capabilities to optimal limits. With advanced technology, we promise a fast recovery and a long-term relief from the problem.